Friday, November 8, 2013

Thoughts

Today is friday...you know what that means..sewing class!  It's been a long week for me, so I wasn't nearly as excited as I usually am. I actually left class earlier, at 11..we were supposed to stay there until 2 p.m., but, alas, my heart wasn't in it. I bought some pumpkin soup for my mom and I and I've been interneting (what?) since then; you know, the usual, Facebook, Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest, favorite blogs, etcetera ,etcetera..

I hope to get inspired today to get some work in and finish a few pieces. I wonder if that's how God feels sometimes with us..will we give Him room today to keep working on our pieces? on what He started on the cross?..I'm so very glad He's so patient.

No pics today either..I've really got to get my game on! 

Happy weekend!

Mucho love,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment