Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What is this blog all aboot? (Canadian edition?)

This blog started out as a way for me to document my time during my first ever sewing class...Confession: I get soooo lazy sometimes...I haven't sewn anyyything in aboot two weeks and I have a project due on friday...argh! 

Today, I went to the dentist! My teeth are celebrating!!! :) Some of them..there are two who aren't that excited because December 4 looms ahead and those caries will be attacked! Commence countdown!

Right now, I'm reading a blog that I absolutely love. That's what I've been doing all day..while getting my hair done, and right now laying on my bed with a pair of red pants on :) who needs red lipstick!? 

Later, I will make myself a smoothie for dinner. 

Tomorrow, God willing, I'm bound for school to add next semester's classes! Eek..back again, huh? 

In the future, only God know..good thing too :)

Mucho love,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment