Sunday, December 22, 2013

Last days (this was written a week ago...)

Alo there, whoever you are, wherever you are...today's Saturday, at least on this side of the world. I have no pictures to share, a half finished purse, decisions to make, and a rumbling belly. Oh, but above else I have God in my heart. That pretty much outweighs everything else. I feel Him even now holding on to me, and I'm thankful. Have you ever met Him? Do you know what He's like? You should get to know Him, He'll change your heart.

This is my last week with the sewing class I've been taking this semester. On friday is our "graduation day" where we present our projects and get our certificates. Also, we'll get dressed up for the day and eat great food. It's bittersweet. 

We're in December...December...December...the year's almost over and it seems like it just started. If you haven't started yet, I suggest you do; start living the life you've always dreamed yourself having, the life you've worked for, the life that will make you feel like you're living and not just existing. The life God has in store for you, the one He wrote, the one that's beating in your heart. He put it there, He knows, just ask and He'll give it to you. He'll also give you the courage to live it.

Go for it, 

J

p.s I guess there was a picture after all..the one you just painted in your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment